Ootd Leggings Tunic

Ootd Leggings Tunic. F21 is a great place to try out the trends. Outfit of the day details:

COCOBELLA BALLERINA OOTD Royal Blue Tunic
COCOBELLA BALLERINA OOTD Royal Blue Tunic from lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

Since i am 5’4″, i find myself most likely this style with what i call “short” dresses. I know that these are not new to a lot of you. The top of it is striped and the bottom is a floral pattern.

I Simply Added A Pair Of Black Leggings Under This Cute Leopard Tunic And Went With It!


Luckily, leggings + tunic/dress is a back up uniform i can call to at any moment, and i wore various versions of this over and over again. Today i paired some black riding pants (they are like really thick leggings with seams going down the legs) with this tunic that is basically two shirts put together. =) i love fall, don't you?

I Just Didn’t Think Of Leggings As “Bottoms.”.


I really hope you like the outfit ideas in this lookbook 2020! I have been wearing this cheetah tunic (called wildcats) from winter water factory with a lot of frequency. Model asal surabaya ini curi perhatian juri dengan penampilan yang menawan di setiap photoshoot dan runway.

Winter Water Factory Wildcats Ootd Winter Water Factory Wildcats Tunic Dress:


Check back in daily, we will keep it updated. To top that off, i am wearing a taupe colored. Black is quintessentially new york.

In The Winter, I Love To Layer.


I’ve got just a long enough torso that this happens to me often. I hope you come back for more!follow me on instagram! It allows me layer and play with fall styles without sweating to death.

F21 Is A Great Place To Try Out The Trends.


Welcome to my ootd library! Audya ananta adalah salah satu peserta dari acara televisi indonesia's next top model (intm) cycle 2. This is a great alternative since san diego never really gets below 65 degrees.

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post